I have been tagged!


The older post on this has been erroneously deleted by Me, hence an attempt at writing the same again as some of the people I have tagged are looking for it :)


I have been tagged by Sikha Arnav. This is my first time and hence I will follow the rules to the T.

  1. You must first post the rules.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you have tagged.
  3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
  4. Let them know you have tagged them.
First things first, I have posted the rules and now will answer the questions set for my by her.


If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would want to take away everyone's pain.

What was your favourite childhood television program? 
Source : Google Images
Malgudi Days - nothing and I mean nothing can take its place.

Have / had any celebrity crushes ?
Source: Google Images
One and only SRK - Then, now and forever.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Kashmir -if there is heaven anywhere on earth its here, its here, its here!

Name 1 thing you miss about being a child.
Source: Google Images
Those swings, slides, see-saws....there are no such things for growns up!!

Name the one comic/book character that you loved the most and why?
Calvin & Hobbes - I always imagine myself doing all the mischief he does

What is the one thing that you are dying to try but haven’t had a chance to do so yet ?
Source: Google Images
Learn Dance 

Do you have a role model – someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most?
I admire many people -

Sudha Murthy - For carving a niche for herself
Bill Gates - It takes guts to earn so much and then give it away in charity
Shiamak Davar - He has fought all the odds to reach where he is today. And for me he is "poetry in motion"

The list is endless...but I would like to emulate such things from all these people.

What do others make of you?

A docile person.

Have you ever gotten into a fight or punched someone ?

Verbal fights - sometimes, though rare.
Punched - Never

For Girls – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Brad Pitt, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror???

OMG!!! I am so handsome :-D

Is there anything, that others complain about you..?
Yup, they feel I am very soft spoken and good to everyone. Even ones who hurt me or are bad towards me. They feel I should change this.


Now, the tagging part.

I am extremely sorry, but I have forgotten all the eleven people I tagged. I remember only five of them.


Hope you enjoy doing this as much as I did !!!

Popular posts from this blog

You, Me & Coffee

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love