The year that was

It's just 4 weeks left for my blog to complete a year. Phew! What a year it has been!!
Source: Google Images
From a Not-so-net-savvy person to being a blogger. 
From 1 post to 100+ blog posts
From not knowing what to write about to seeing everything & thinking can this be a post on the blog
From writing because I like it to writing because I love it
From ' No FB for me ever' to 'thinking of coming on FB soon'

WHOA!! Some year this has been for me and trust me I have loved every moment of it. I can easily say now I am ADDICTED to blogging. I just can't do without my daily dose of blogging be it reading other interesting blogs or writing my own.I am rearing to go and am pretty excited about whats in store for me in future. And as the famous poet Robert Frost has said ,
              " There are miles to go before I sleep..... 
......miles to go before I sleep."

Few things I am glad about from the last year would be :
  1. Reached 100+ posts  in the first year itself :)
  2. I am able to continue with my New Year resolution of writing a small lesson from life DAILY
  3. Have started reading voraciously as I need to add to my Book Reviews
  4. Have been able to make a decent blog which looks bearable at least !
Things that I am sad about:
  1. Wish I could make my blog look more beautiful like all those other blogs out there....I guess I am just weak at all those techie stuff!! :(
  2. My irregular blogging habits
  3. Some moments when I seem to get the "Writer's block"
My favourite blog posts would be:
  1. 10 Things to learn from Mahi Way [ Being my first ever article]
  2. Simply Single [ My first blog post]
  3. The Missing Links [ This is for all those spl people in my life]
In specific categories ( as per Me) ;
This blog is a very integral part of my life , a very special part. I will keep on expressing my heartfelt thoughts here as this is where I am "Me" .

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?