Ek garam chai ki pyali ho

The wait is finally over and one of my favourite authors Preeti Shenoy is coming out with her third book which is very beautifully titled " Tea for two and a piece of cake".

She has posted this question on her blog :



"If I could invite anybody for 'tea for two' today it would undoubtedly be .................................." 

I am very much tempted to answer this question ......... So here it goes;

J.K.Rowling.

For me she is an awe-inspiring lady. From now-where to here, her journey is definitely inspiring. Her Harry Potter had the entire world in frenzy. She has created a history in segment of children's books. Never have I seen such a craze to know the ending of series of books before...Harry Potter mania was something which had infected people across all age groups. And I am sure people like me are still reeling under its effect.

I want to meet her to understand many things; most importantly her inspiration and also to know What NEXT ....??? Cant wait to know what will she bring up now ....

Popular posts from this blog

Metro Diaries: The Art of Making Love

What is love?